Item 1 – User Information
- When you register on the Platform to have access to Content, as part of the purchase and sale process, we collect the personal information that you provide, such as your name, address, e-mail and purchase card information.
- When you surf our Platform, we also automatically receive your computer’s Internet protocol (IP address) in order to obtain information that help us know more about your browser and operational system.
- We can disclose your personal information if we are obliged by law to do so and if you violate our Terms of Service.
Item 2 - Consent
- When you provide your personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, you are agreeing with our collecting and use of personal information only for these specific purposes.
- If we request your personal information for a secondary reason, such as marketing, we will ask your consent, or give you the opportunity to say no.
- E-mail marketing: With your permission, we can send you e-mails regarding the Content, new products and other updates.
- If, after providing your information you change your mind, you can withdraw your consent whenever you wish and thus avoid our contact to obtain or disclose information. Contact us through the contact information available on our Platform.
Item 3 – Payment
- Your information is cryptographed through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your information of your purchase transaction are stored only during the period necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After finalizing your purchase, your information of your purchase transaction is erased.
- All gateways of direct payment are in accordance with standards defined by PCI-DSS, which are managed by the PCI Safety Rules Council. It is a joint effort of brands such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- The PCI-DSS requirements help guarantee the secure use of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
Item 4 – Services by Third Parties
- In general, our third-party suppliers will collect, use and disclose your information only as necessary to allow their performance of the services which they provide us.
- For these suppliers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you understand how your personal information is used by said suppliers.
- Specifically, please keep in mind that certain suppliers can be located or have facilities that are in different jurisdictions from yours or ours. For this reason, if you want to continue a transaction involving a third-party service provider, your information can be subjected to legislation of the jurisdiction(s) where the service provider or its facilities are located.
- Links – When you click on links on our store, they may direct you outside our website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites and we encourage you to read their privacy policies.
Item 5 – Security
- To protect your personal information, we take measures and follow the best practices in the industry to make sure that it is not lost, assumed, accessed, disclosed, changed or destroyed.
- If you provide us with your credit card information, it will be cryptographed by using the “secure socket layer” (SSL) technology and stored with AES-256 cryptography. Although no transmission method on the Internet or electronic storage is 100% safe, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional measures accepted by the standards of the industry.
- In case our Platform merges with another company, your information can be transferred to the new owners so that we can continue selling you products.
Item 7 – Questions and Contact Information
- If you would like to access, correct, change or exclude any personal information that we have on you, make a complaint or simply ask for further contact information through this e-mail [email@example.com]